Menopause typically occurs in late middle age when the efficiency of the ovaries function begins to decline. This will be followed by the occurrence of various perimenopause signs and symptoms such as anger, irritability, mood swings, urinary tract infections, hyperacidity, skin breakouts (pimples), rashes, low sex drive, arteriosclerosis, osteoporosis, decreased skin elasticity and changes within the sympathetic nervous system that result in hot flashes. Menopause remedy is possible through self care and diet is a great place to begin.
- Most people use oil in some form for cooking and if selecting a particular kind of oil such olive oil can help alleviating memory loss and forgetfulness in menopause or other stages of life it would appear practical to include it into your daily cooking. Olive oil is a healthy choice because of numerous factors including its efficacies on memory function. It is probably one of healthiest components to make your food taste better while work towards improving memory clarity and reducing brain cloudiness.
- Ginkgo Biloba is one of the herbal supplements for brain on the market that may help to fight poor memory and loss of concentration in menopausal and perimenopausal women. It is an extract from the green leaves of the Ginkgo tree which is local inhabitant to Asia, however, is grown worldwide. It’s probably one of the best selling herbal products in the world. In Asia, Ginkgo tree extracts have been used for over 5,000 years to treat cardiovascular problems as well as lung disorders.
- Many women start to gain extra weight here and there during their perimenopause period, the years leading up to menopause. This is added by the fact that the challenge of weight loss during this time becomes even more difficult. And, when women hit menopause, weight accumulates easily around the waist and hips; despite the best efforts to diet and exercise. So, is weight loss during perimenopause and menopause possible? If it is possible, then how to losing weight during menopause and perimenopause?
- Everyone had days when they didn’t feel like they were ‘on their game’ including you. And as you age, both your bodies and brains grow old as well. Not to mention the effects of hormone imbalances during your perimenopause and menopause phase. But smart food and supplement choices might be just the remedies for memory loss, loss of concentration and forgetfulness in menopause and perimenopause you needed. Healthy foods and natural supplements are becoming popular as they act towards making better numerous aspects of health and well-being.
- We’ll try to take a look at some of the alternative hot flash treatments for controlling hot flashes and night sweats include some natural remedies, herbal remedies, soy, effexor and more. Alternative hot flash treatments. Some people claim that alternative hot flash treatments such as soy foods, soy isoflavones, topical progesterone cream, fish oil, vitamin e, Chinese herbs, Omega-3 fatty acids and antidepressants is effective as alternative medicines for hot flashes.
- Teas of different sorts are drunk worldwide throughout the ages. They are simply liquid extracts of plants, mostly the leaves and occasionally the flowers, by boiling them with water. Teas can be drunk hot or cold and are used for a variety of ailments. Basically, there are only four types of tea despite of so many tea flavors available these days: Black tea Green tea White tea Oolong tea All these are made from the top leaves and the buds of the Camellia Sinensis tree, also known as the tea plant.
- Learn all about the causes of osteoporosis, risk factors, osteoporosis in women and post menopausal women and the prevention in this article. Read also Menopause, Osteoporosis and Estrogen for more information about menopause related osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the skeletal system in which there is an increased loss of bone mass and strength often because the bone losing its normial amount of calcium supplies. This weakens the bones and increases risks of having bone fractures.
- Omega 3 fish oil supplement is a substance harvested from the bodies of fish and purified through a scientific process to remove mercury from the fish. Omega 3 contains two fatty acids that benefit your health greatly, which are known as DHA and EPA. Low levels of DHA in the brain have been linked to depression, schizophrenia, memory loss, difficulty to concentrate and an increased chance of being stricken with Alzheimer’s disease.